RCIO Conference Registration
Registration for RCIO 2018 is now open and will remain open until the day of the conference. Registration fees for RCIO 2018 are $40 for students and $80 for professionals.
Beginning with RCIO 2018, we are pleased to offer 4 SHRM Continuing Education Units (CEUs) managed through UTC's Center for Professional Education. The registration rate for professionals seeking this CEU option is $100. Standard CE rules will apply to any conference attendees pursuing this option (i.e., sign-in at beginning and end of the conference, completion of an extra evaluation, etc.). All of these details will be shared with all CE-seeking registrants by the time of the conference.
Please note the following important points applicable to all registrants:
- To avoid complications with processing your registration, payment is due at the time you are completing your online registration (by credit card is easiest).
- If you are registering for a group, you should call the UTC Center for Professional Education directly (at 423-425-4344) to process this type of batch registration more easily.
The different registration options this year require different registration pathways. Please select the option below that best fits your situation and carefully follow all instructions:
- Chose the registration link below that best fits your situation:
- If you have registered before for any class or program offered at UTC through our Center for Professional Development (including a previous RCIO event), you may already have a login. If so, login in with the same username and password. If you have never registered for a program here in the past they need to create an account.
- The registration link above for your situation will take you to a page with login information on the left and a "create an account" option on the right. Fill in all the information on the right side of the screen if you are new to this system and then click “create account”.
- Check your email account (that you provided when creating your account) WITHIN 24 HOURS or your account creation link will expire. Click on the link in the email to verify your account. Then you will be redirected back to the login screen, where you can login to register.
- Fill out the registration form information and click next.
- Select payment method or apply discount code (if a session presenter or donor) and click "make payment".
- After making your payment, you will receive and confirmation email.
After clicking on the appropriate registration link above, follow these steps:
- Click here to register as a professional seeking SHRM CEUs.
- Click on Add to Cart
- Then proceed to checkout
- Fill in the requested information and continue.
- Fill-in payment information to complete the registration
Chattanooga is an incredibly busy city in October. We were able to arrange three blocks of rooms at three excellent hotels near the UTC campus for RCIO 2018. Please make your reservations ASAP and no later than mid-September to take advantage of these special deals:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga Downtown: 10 rooms available at $159 per night. This rate includes breakfast. Parking on-site
is $10 per day. This block is open until 10/12/2018 (note extended window). Reservations can be made by:
- Calling the hotel direct at (423) 693-0500, pressing option 1, and telling the reservations agent your arrival date and group name (River Cit IO Psychology Meeting). Or,
- Booking online, by clicking here to access the online reservation system for this hotel (you'll need to enter the arrival and departure dates to begin the reservation process).
- SpringHill Suites Chattanooga: 20 rooms available at $149 per night. This rate includes breakfast and parking. This block of rooms is open until 10/5/2018. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly or by clicking here to access this hotel's online registration system.
- Courtyard by Marriott, Chattanooga Downtown: 9 rooms available at $170 per night. This rate includes breakfast. Parking next to the hotel is $10 per day. This block of rooms is open until 10/5/2018. Reservations can be made by clicking here to access this hotel's online reservation system.
- Looking for something a bit different? Here is a link to a newly completed air bnb that is open for up to 8 RCIO-related guests at a competitive nightly rate: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/28865229?s=51
Other Chattanooga Things To Do
While you are in town, and when you are not participating in the RCIO conference activities themselves (obviously...), you might be interested in experiencing some of what Chattanooga offers to residents and visitors from all over the world. These links will help you find some fun while you are visiting: