RCIO Conference Registration
Registration for RCIO 2018 will soon be open. Return to this page anytime Spring 2018 and beyond and you'll be able to click here to access our online registration system. Registration fees for RCIO 2018 are $30 for students and $60 for professionals. Professionals seeking CE, where applicable, will need to pay the CE rate which is $**[TBD].
Chattanooga is an incredibly busy city in October. We were able to arrange three blocks of rooms at three excellent hotels near the UTC campus for RCIO 2018. Please make your reservations ASAP and no later than mid-September to take advantage of these special deals:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga Downtown: 10 rooms available at $159 per night. This rate includes breakfast. Parking on-site
is $10 per day. This block is open until 10/1/2018. Reservations can be made by:
- Calling the hotel direct at (423) 693-0500, pressing option 1, and telling the reservations agent your arrival date and group name (River Cit IO Psychology Meeting). Or,
- Booking online, by clicking here to access the online reservation system for this hotel (you'll need to enter the arrival and departure dates to begin the reservation process).
- SpringHill Suites Chattanooga: 20 rooms available at $149 per night. This rate includes breakfast and parking. This block of rooms is open until 10/5/2018. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly or by clicking here to access this hotel's online registration system.
- Courtyard by Marriott, Chattanooga Downtown: 9 rooms available at $170 per night. This rate includes breakfast. Parking next to the hotel is $10 per day. This block of rooms is open until 10/5/2018. Reservations can be made by clicking here to access this hotel's online reservation system.
Other Chattanooga Things To Do
While you are in town, and when you are not participating in the RCIO conference activities themselves (obviously...), you might be interested in experiencing some of what Chattanooga offers to residents and visitors from all over the world. These links will help you find some fun while you are visiting: