Take Your Degree to the Next Level
Congratulations for finding one of the longest-running and most well-respected terminal Master's degree programs in I-O psychology. Whether you are interested in the practice or science side of I-O, the UTC Master of Science degree program in I-O Psychology can help you take your career to the next level. Our detailed program website likely provides all the information you need regarding our strong program. If you need any additional information or have specific questions that you would like to discuss, please contact the graduate program director, Dr. Chris Cunningham or any of our core UTC I-O faculty. You can reach Dr. Cunningham by calling him at 423-425-4264 or emailing him at Chris[email protected].
What makes UTC I-O so special?
There are so many strengths and unique features about the UTC I-O program. You can learn about many of them by reviewing our program website. Here are a few highlights to get you started:
- A comprehensive and balanced I-O Psychology curriculum
- Amazing faculty and staff
- Amazing students (we start one cohort every August)
- An alumni network that cannot be beat
- Plentiful internship and employment opportunities
- Frequent and meaningful applied consulting projects with organizations in an amazing variety of industries
- An incredible city and region
- Our annual RCIO conference series
- Our student-led, faculty- and practitioner-supported I-O professional development group, CHAIOP. Check out this recent feature story for some examples of this group's activities.
- Real and impactful applied psychological research happening all the time.
- A university that recognizes the value of our students, faculty, and staff.
All of this is more affordable than you might think -- click here for more details and check out the Financial Matters section of this site for more information.
Please, review our website and connect with our students, faculty, and alumni. Let us know if you are interested in potentially becoming a student or forming a partnership or connection between your organization and UTC I-O.
Donate to the UTC I-O Psychology Program by contacting the graduate program director, Dr. Chris Cunningham ([email protected]), the UTC Office of Development and Alumni Affairs (at 423-425-4232), or by clicking on the icon above, selecting "Psychology Gift Fund" in the searchable dropdown menu and then entering a note in the additional comments box (at the bottom) to apply your donation to the UTC I-O Psychology Program in general, the Biderman-Ourth Scholarship Fund, or the RCIO Conference Series account. Thank you in advance for giving back and ensuring the continued strength of this program!