Registration for RCIO 2022 will open by Summer 2022 and be accessible via the link and information below. Registration will be possible through the day of the conference, but payments are only accepted through this online system. Registration rates for this year's conference are $40 for students and $80 for non-student professionals.
Please note the following important points applicable to all registrants:
- To avoid complications with processing your registration, payment is due at the time you are completing your online registration (by credit card is easiest).
- Unfortunately, it is not possible this year to process group/batch registrations with a single payment arrangement. The best way to pay for multiple registrations with a single credit/debit card is to register individuals separately via the system outlined below, entering that same payment information for all of those individuals.
After noting the two point above, follow these instructions to register:
- Click here to access the registration system (or copy/paste the following short link for access: https://bit.ly/3d3tUCS)
- Registrations are processed through the UTC Marketplace. Log-in to your account (if a repeat registrant) or create a new account following the instructions on the screen. If you're not sure, use the forgot password link to see if your email address is linked to an account in this system already.
- Follow the instructions and enter the requested information to create your registration profile.
- When your profile is complete, you will be prompted to submit payment.
- The registration rate for non-student attendees is $80
- The registration rate for student attendees is $40
- After finalizing your registration and making your payment, you will receive and confirmation email.
Paying by credit/debit card is the best option. If you need to be invoiced so you can pay by check, follow these additional instructions:
- Fully complete your registration and submit (as outlined above), but do not go into the submit payment process.
- Re-access the UTC Self-Service Center
- This is what you logged into to get to the registration application itself: https://bit.ly/3d3tUCS
- Select the Applications button in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Select the Summary button under the UTC Marketplace header
- Select the Print hyperlink under the “Action” column
- Note: Make sure to select the Print hyperlink and not the Print button
- Mail any invoices and payments to UTC Bursar’s Office at the address on the invoice
Technical issues can be sent to [email protected]
Any hotel near the downtown area is conveniently located to the conference site (the UTC University Center). We have coordinated special rates and room blocks at the following highly recommended properties:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Chattanooga Downtown
- Holiday Inn and Suites Downtown Chattanooga
Additional options will be posted as they become available. Please refer back to this page for this information when we return to in-person RCIO events in the future.
Other Chattanooga Things To Do
The Chattanooga area is fun to visit and while you are in town for this year's RCIO event, you might want to check out some of the other events and attractions that our area has to offer. Here are some ideas to consider: