Except for the initial setup of your UTC password, all password management should be done using the UT Password Management Page.
UTC Learn (Canvas)
- Logging into Canvas: Two minute video
- Overview of a Typical Canvas Course: five minute video tour of Practice Class.
- Viewing Feedback on Graded Assignments: video
- Posting to discussion board: video
- Recording and submitting video using Studio: video or handout
- Avoid Confusion in the Canvas Group Area: video
- Handout on using Studio to record and post video in a course
- Video on Embedding a Zoom Recording into Canvas Studio
- Handout on exporting Examsoft Quiz to Proctorio
- Canvas Login: direct link
- Request to enroll an instructor or TA in a Canvas Course (students are enrolled automatically when they register for a course).
Kaltura (lecture capture/video recording and sharing)
Video Conferencing (Zoom)
Students or Meeting Attendees
Faculty or Meeting Hosts
- Narrated (Voice-over) Powerpoint: handout
- Creating Your First Powerpoint: website
- Overview: video (5 min)
- Google Gmail Tutorials: website
- Receive on Smartphone: website
- Forward to A Different Address: Gmail help
- Campus email directory: people.utc.edu
- You can log into your student email account even if the UTC website is down by going directly to gmail.com.
Google Drive and Sites