Post-Baccalaureate Enrollment

UTC media
Students on Chamberlain field

Activate your official UTC email account

Follow the instructions to activate your account and create a password for the MyMocsNet system.

Even if you have attended UTC before, you still need to follow the first-time setup.

All official UTC correspondence will be sent to your UTC email – check back regularly.

Back to List                 

Apply for financial aid and Education Lottery scholarships

Post-Baccalaureate Second Degree and Teacher Certification Students only

More than 75 percent of our students receive some form of financial aid.

Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA will be available Jan. 1, 2024. Apply as soon as it is available for optimum funding. 

Back to List                 

Submit final college transcript and prior learning credit

Post-Baccalaureate Second Degree and Teacher Certification Students only

Remember to send your final college transcript to the UTC Admissions Office. We must be able to verify your graduation date. We will add any pending coursework from your last institution to reflect the most accurate UTC academic record.

If you received AP, IB, Cambridge or CLEP credit at another college or university, you will need to resubmit your original score to the Admissions Office to receive appropriate credit at UTC.

Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about transferring your college courses to UTC. Call the Admissions Office at 423-425-4662 or 1-800-UTC-MOCS.

UTC Admissions
Dept. 5105
615 McCallie Ave.
Chattanooga, TN 37403

Admissions Forms and Charts →

Back to List                

Register for Courses

Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree students only

Post-Baccalaureate Non-Degree students are eligible to register during open registration and are not required to speak to an academic advisor prior to registering for classes. 

Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification students only

To register for courses you must first meet with Michael Crosa in the School of Education

Post-Baccalaureate Second Degree students only

Post-Baccalaureate Second Degree students who did not graduate from UTC are required to attend orientation. Post-Baccalaureate Second Degree students will register during this time.

If you previously graduated from UTC, call the New Student and Family Programs office at 423-425-5220 to receive an exemption from the orientation program.

Registration Instructions →

Back to List                

Complete the immunization form

The state of Tennessee requires all students enrolled in state colleges and universities to meet certain immunization criteria.

You must submit a completed immunization form to be eligible to register for classes.

Immunizations →

Back to List                

Buy your parking decal

Choose from reserved or general parking. Purchase your decal online or in the Bursar’s Office, located in the UTC University Center.

UTC Parking →

Back to List                

Pay your tuition and fees

Soon after registering for courses, the “Mocs Express Statement” will show up in your University email inbox. This statement breaks down what you owe for tuition, housing, meal plan and any other applicable fees. Credits for financial aid and scholarships will also be on the statement.

Remember, if you don’t pay by the deadline, you will be dropped from your courses.

Back to List                

Get connected

It's never too early. Find us on social media, check out ways to get involved on campus and follow Mocs athletics.

Back to List                

Undergraduate Admissions

Undergraduate Admissions

NACAC Mandatory Statement for Admissions footer

UTC Undergraduate Admissions is a member of the National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC) and follows their Guide to Ethical Practice in College Admissions which encompasses best practices.