Master of Business Administration
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's (UTC) MBA program is committed to meeting the evolving needs of business in the 21st century.
Our MBA offers students an experiential learning environment that bridges theoretical knowledge
and practical business application. Our outstanding faculty members are experts in
their fields and work in collaboration with our community partners to give students
an understanding of the foundations of business as well as deep, firsthand experience
in the realities of business in the complex global marketplace. The UTC College of Business MBA programs offer a choice of delivery options, making
them a good fit for working adults, full-time students and everyone in between.
What can UTC’s MBA Programs offer you?
- A choice of course delivery options (100% Online or Flexible) to meet your learning preferences and/or scheduling needs.
- A general track and concentration options so that you can have flexibility with your elective course options or use them to specialize in a certain area.
- Affordable tuition with financial aid available
- The area's only AACSB accredited graduate programs- the highest ranking for an academic business program.
- High-caliber faculty, most of whom are teachers, researchers, and practitioners in their fields.
- Multiple admission terms so that you can start your MBA when it is best for you.
- Programs designed to meet the needs of working students so that you can pursue your MBA degree while still working in a full-time job.
- Online background modules that provide non-business majors or business majors who require a refresher with inexpensive and immediate access to the business foundation coursework needed to prepare students for success in their MBA programs.
SUPPORT & ACCESS
- A supportive and accessible team of faculty and advisors as well as access to College of Business Career Development staff and their network of partner companies.