Your UTC ID and password are used to access most UTC Online Services, including email, UTC Learn, MyMocsNet and more.
Do you need to...
- Reset your password
- Set up account recovery ability information
- Setup an account
Then click the link below.
If you are a new UTC user, you will need to log in using the initial account password.
The initial password is:
- The first two characters of your first name, both uppercase
- The first two characters of your last name, both lowercase
- The last five characters of your SSN
- If you do not have a SSN registered with the University, use your date of birth as mmyyyy
For example, Jane Smith with a UTC-registered SSN of 123-XX-XXXX would have an initial password of: JAsm56789
Or, Jane Smith without a UTC-registered SSN and a birthday of December 31, 2000 (12/31/2000) would have an initial password of: JAsm122000
If you are a UTC employee looking for the instructions for managing your UTK account in order to access UTK resources, such as IRIS/SAP, please click below:
Please note: This will also update your UTC password when the UTK and UTC systems synchronize.