- Networking Opportunities with students that share your interests.
- Immediate contact with local AGC Chapter staff.
- Opportunities to observe local construction projects.
- Opportunities to meet and work with current industry leaders.
- Private Student Chapter study room/lounge area on campus.
- Opportunities to attend networking events put on by the Building Leaders of Chattanooga (BLOC).
Being A Member
Being a member of the AGC Student chapter at UTC means being part of a team. Members all work together for a common goal, and build each other up along the way. There are several things to expect when becoming a member of the chapter.
- You are a representative of AGC on campus.
- Participation in volunteer projects in the local community.
- Attend student chapter meetings.
- Site visits to local construction projects.
- Participate in school-related construction competitions.
Info and Meeting Times: AGC Student Chapter on OrgSync (click on Profile)
For additional information about our organization, or if you are interested in becoming a member, please contact Andrew Cassman or faculty advisor Dr. Alexandr Sokolov.
President: Ben Stacey
Vice President: Andrew Cassman
Vice President: Brent Campbell
Treasurer: Jake Johnson
Secretary: Stedman Howard
Social Media Chair: Taylor Camacho
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Alexandr Sokolov