Services and offices here to help you as a student of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Academic Support and Success
- Students with Disabilities
- The Disability Resource Center provides services to help you succeed.
- Counseling Center
- Personal and career counseling.
- College Student Success
- Help in many areas, including tutoring, preparing for tests, developing effective study skills, choosing a career, and much more.
- Your door to a world of knowledge.
- Student Support Services
- Promoting the retention and graduation of students from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Center for Advisement
- Freshman and pre-major academic advising with tools for academic success.
- Testing Center
- Information on exams for graduate school and professional certifications.
- UTC Learn
- Web support for UTC classes.
- Writing Center
- Assistance with research and other writing projects.
Extend Your Education
- First Year Reading Experience
- Faculty, staff and students read a selected book, sharing a common reading experience that will foster conversations across disciplinary boundaries and aid first-year students in becoming part of the larger University community.
- First Year Studies Program
- Make your transition from high school to college a success.
- General Education
- Classes that provide the well-rounded college experience outside your major.
- Exchange Programs
- Opportunities for UTC students to study at universities in other countries through UTC's International Programs.
- Career & Student Employment Center
- Find a temporary job while a student or a full-time employer to put your new degree to work.
- Campus Recreation
- Access to all recreation programs and facilities including Fitness, UTC Outdoors, Intramurals, Club Sports, Racquet Center, The ARC, Maclellan Gym and Pool.
- Dean of Students
- You can't spend your entire day in class. Learn about the variety of opportunities for campus involvement.
- Student Development
- Supporting the total development of students for full participation in civic, cultural, and professional life.
- Student Organizations
- There's something here to meet every interest.