On-campus services to help while you're at UTC.
Support and Success
- Disability Resource Center
- The Disability Resource Center provides services to help you succeed.
- Counseling Center
- Providing a safe space for all UTC students.
- College Student Success
- Help in many areas, including tutoring, preparing for tests, developing effective study skills, choosing a career and much more.
- Student Success Programs
- Providing programs for incoming freshmen, first generation students and peer mentors.
- Your door to a world of knowledge.
- Student Support Services
- Promoting the retention and graduation of students from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Center for Academic Support and Advisement
- Freshman and pre-major academic advising with tools for academic success.
- Testing Center
- Information on UTC's Senior Exit Exam, exams for graduate school and professional certifications.
- UTC Learn
- Web support for UTC classes.
- Writing Center
- Assistance with research and other writing projects.
- Scrappy's Cupboard
- Emergency food assistance for UTC students.
Extend Your Education
- General Education
- Classes that provide a well-rounded college experience outside your major.
- Study Abroad
- Opportunities to study abroad through UTC's International Programs.
- Center for Career and Leadership Development
- From career fairs, job postings, resume critiques and Moc interviews, we want to see you succeed.
- Campus Recreation
- Access to all recreation programs and facilities including Fitness, UTC Outdoors, Intramurals, Club Sports, Racquet Center, The ARC, Maclellan Gym and Pool.
- Dean of Students
- Find your place at UTC. Learn about the variety of opportunities for campus involvement.
- Student Affairs
- Supporting the holistic development of students in civic, cultural and professional life.
- Student Organizations
- There's something for everyone.