Program, Minor, Catalog Year Changes 

VA Educational Benefits and Military Tuition Assistance Beneficiaries

Only courses that satisfy current program requirements outlined by the UTC catalog and MyMocsDegree can be certified to the Department of Veterans Affairs for the use of education benefits.

A change in program could impact VA enrollment certification. Changes to your program should be discussed with your academic advisor/department and VA School Certifying Official prior to requesting change. 

Online Request Form

Program, Minor, Catalog Year Change Request form →

Log in and when prompted, continue to the electronic form. Upon form submission, it will be sent to Veteran Student Services for approval.

Once approved by the School Certifying Official, the form will be routed to the Registrar for processing. Please allow up to five business days for changes to be reflected in MyMocsNet and MyMocsDegree.  

Newly admitted students (haven't attended orientation yet) who need to change majors must do so through the Office of Admissions.