Take Your Degree to the Next Level
Welcome to the UTC Master's of Science in Industrial-Organizational (I-O) Psychology Program. Congratulations for finding one of the longest-running and most well-respected terminal Master's degree programs in I-O psychology. Whether you are interested in the practice or science side of I-O, our program can help you take your career to the next level. Our detailed website likely provides all the information you need regarding our strong program. If you need any additional information or have specific questions that you would like to discuss, please contact the graduate program director, Dr. Chris Cunningham or any of our core UTC I-O faculty. You can reach Dr. Cunningham by calling him at 423-425-4264 or emailing him at Chris-Cunningham@utc.edu.
What makes UTC I-O so special?
There are so many strengths and unique features about the UTC I-O program. You can learn about many of them by reviewing the content in this website. Here are just a few highlights, though, to get you started:
- A comprehensive I-O Psychology curriculum
- Amazing faculty and staff
- Amazing students
- A university that recognizes the value of our students, faculty, and staff
- An alumni network that cannot be beat
- Plentiful internship and employment opportunities
- Frequent and meaningful applied consulting project work with organizations in all industries
- An incredible city and region
- Our annual RCIO conference series
- Our regional I-O professionals group, CHAIOP.
Review our website, connect with our students, faculty, and alumni. Let us know if you are interested in becoming a student or forming a partnership or connection with your organization and UTC I-O.
Speaking of amazing students (#3, above), below is one of our recent graduates (Lisa Brady) and one of our distinguished alumna (Sara Terlecki), both speaking at the 2017 UTC Graduate Student Commencement. Go UTC I-O Mocs!