Express Enrollment Guide
Welcome! We're ready for you to join us at UTC.
Good news! Even though we have completed our last orientation session, you still have time to register and enroll at UTC for the Fall 2019 semester. The information on this page will help you complete the final steps toward registration.
And don't forget to routinely monitor your UTC email and MyMocsNet account for important info. Get started by activating your account.
- Read the Express Enrollment Instructions and watch a video about campus resources
- Pay tuition and fees by Thursday, August 8
- Purchase your parking permit
- Get your Mocs Card (student ID)
All first time freshman should contact the Center for Academic Support and Advisement to setup an advising appointment. You may reach their office at (423) 425-4573 or you may send an email to email@example.com
All transfer students must meet with an advisor before being able to register for classes. Below are links based on major:
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- Gary W. Rollins College of Business
- Undecided students should contact the Center for Academic Support and Advisement to setup an advising appointment. You may reach their office at (423) 425-4573 or you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Majors in the College of Arts and Sciences or the College of Health, Education and Professional Studies should contact their major department to set up an advising appointment. Visit our list of academic departments to get started.
All students must submit the UTC Immunization Form in order to enroll for the upcoming term. Please visit the Immunization webpage for a complete list of required immunizations and full instructions on how to submit the proper information.