Express Enrollment Guide
All transfer students must meet with an advisor before being able to register for classes. Below are links to academic advising resources by:
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Gary W. Rollins College of Business
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Majors in the College of Health, Education and Professional Studies should contact their major department to set up an advising appointment. Get started with a list of academic departments.
- To set up an advising appointment undecided students should contact the Center for Academic Support and Advisement. You may reach their office at 423-425-4573 or send an email to [email protected]