- Rooms can be reserved by UTC faculty, staff, and students only.
- The UTC ID used to make the reservation is the card needed for swipe access to the room during the reservation time.
- To ensure UTC ID access, study rooms must be booked 10 minutes in advance and meeting rooms must be booked 24 hours in advance.
Chat with us or text (423) 521-0564 for help with technology, research, and more. The event host is responsible for adhering to library and campus guidelines for room use.
- Do not exceed maximum occupancy communicated by the library.
- Library staff reserve the right to enter rooms at any time.
- Leave at the end of your reservation time.
- Markers available at the cleaning stations on each floor. Take a “clean” marker and leave it in the “used” bin when done.
- Failure to comply with guidelines may result in the suspension of room reservation privileges.
Keep the Room Clean
- Wipe down furniture and door handles when entering.
- Cleaning supplies and markers are available at stations throughout the floor.
- Limit movement in or out of your reserved room.
- Clean up any drinks in the room.
- Leave furniture placement as you found it.
- Do not move furniture in or out of the room.
- Practice social distancing during the use of the room.
When You Leave
- Turn off all technology (like monitors).
- Take everything with you. The library is not responsible for unattended personal items.
- Wipe down furniture and door handles as you exit.
Failure to comply with guidelines may result in the suspension of room reservation privileges.