- Rooms can be reserved by UTC faculty, staff, and students only.
Chat with us or text (423) 521-0564 for help with technology, research, and more. The event host is responsible for adhering to library and campus guidelines for room use.
- Do not exceed maximum occupancy communicated by the library.
- Library staff reserve the right to enter rooms at any time.
- Leave at the end of your reservation time.
- Markers are available at the stations on each floor. Return markers to these stations when you are done.
- Failure to comply with guidelines may result in the suspension of room reservation privileges.
- Review the Building Use and Conduct Policies.
Keep the Room Clean
- Cleaning supplies and markers are available at stations throughout the floor.
- Remove any trash at the end of your reservation.
- Clean up any food or drinks in the room.
- Wipe the whiteboard clean after use.
- Leave furniture placement as you found it.
- Do not move furniture in or out of the room.
- Be mindful of your sound level and others studying around you.
When You Leave
- Turn off all technology (like monitors).
- Take everything with you. The library is not responsible for unattended personal items.
- Return any markers to the station nearest you and any equipment or room keys to the checkout desk.
Failure to comply with guidelines may result in the suspension of room reservation privileges.