The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga offers a competitive employee benefits package that includes holiday, annual (vacation), sick, bereavement, court and military leave; basic medical and life insurance; educational benefits for employee, spouse, and dependents; retirement contributions; tax deferred income plans; flexible benefits plans; and more.
Eligible employees and their dependents may participate in the Group Insurance Program. Find out which dependents are eligible for insurance. By not enrolling when first eligible, employees will only be able to apply for health coverage at a later date if they have a Life Qualifying Event or during the Annual Transfer/Open Enrollment period.
- Basic Term Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Care
- Long Term Disability
- Optional Term Life
- Optional Special Accident
- Adoption, Birth of a Child, Marriage, which is a life qualifying event.
- Change of Address (home or office)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their eligible dependents who may be experiencing personal or work place problems.
- Family & Medical Leave
- Chattanooga Area Schools Credit Union
- Flexible Benefits Plans allow you to set aside a portion of your income for medical and/or dependent care expenses.
- Roth 401k allows contributions with after-tax dollars.
- Tax Deferred Income Plans allow you to defer pre-tax dollars and any interest earned in a 401k, 457, 403b.