Faculty & Staff Office Decorating Contest
The Homecoming Student Steering Committee is sponsoring an office decorating contest for faculty and staff to display their blue and gold spirit during Homecoming Week 2017. Decorating may begin on September 28, 2017 and must be up ready for judging by October 2, 2017. The winner will be announced and awarded on October 5, 2017.
Judging will be based on:
- Use of the Homecoming theme - “Blue and Gold Mocsquerade”
- Use of blue and gold colors
- Use of the university logo and/or name
- Supplies will NOT be provided.
- When using lights, do not string lights or extension cords underneath your windows or doors. Use the exterior outlets and be sure the lights you are using are UL Rated for exterior use.
- Do not string lights across where people walk; this could create a tripping hazard.
- Do not cover your office door numbers.
- Do not place decorations around lights.
- Decorations cannot restrict the view of any Exit signs
- Decorations cannot restrict the movement through hallways, entrances and exits of the office/building.
- All decorations should be discarded promptly following Homecoming Week.