Thank you for your interest in the UTC Green Office Pledge.
The UTC Green Office Pledge encourages staff, faculty and administrators to demonstrate their voluntary commitment to environmental best practices and reducing UTC’s campus carbon footprint.
By taking the UTC Green Office Pledge, your department commits to support the goals of the UTC Climate Action Plan in these areas:
- Conservation: Conserve energy and water in offices, academic and common spaces.
- Education: Integrate sustainability into administrative, staff, and faculty conversations.
- Purchasing: Follow UT System sustainable purchasing and business guidelines whenever possible.
- Recycling: Support and participate in campus recycling and technotrash efforts to reduce landfill waste.
- Transportation: Encourage alternative transport for commute, meetings, and travel.