UTC's Policy on Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Dating and Domestic Violence, and Stalking:
- Describes prohibited conduct;
- Explains multiple options for reporting;
- Explains the formal complaint procedures;
- Describes the procedures the University will follow to respond to reports and to promptly, thoroughly, and equitably investigate and resolve formal complaints of sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking in order to eliminate the misconduct, prevent its recurrence, and address its effects on a Complainant or the University community;
- Identifies resources;
- Describes the University’s prevention and awareness programs relating to sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking; and
- Implements the requirements of Title IX and the Clery Act (including amendments to the Clery Act made by the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act).
The University encourages anyone who has feedback or questions concerning the policy to contact the Title IX coordinator at [email protected] or 423-425-4255.