Undergraduate Student Advisement
Please contact the CECS Center for Student Success for all questions and issues related to academic advising.
- Students need to check the Student Information under My MocsNet to see their assigned advisor
- If they don't have an assigned advisor, they need to contact the Student Success Center via email [email protected] or phone : (423) 425-5465
- Students are expected to communicate with their advisor on a regular basis (at least once per semester)
- Students need to check their My Mocs Degree and academic transcript to see their pending requirements and follow the personal clear path provided by their CECS advisor.
- Students should follow up with their academic advisor to handle their petition(s), graduation application, other required forms, etc.