To be a preeminent college of engineering, engineering management, technology, and computer science in education and applied research.
- Educate and train future technical and engineering management workforce for Tennessee, the nation and beyond.
- Discover new knowledge in engineering, management, technology and computer science.
- Engage communities through scholarship, service and economic development.
R - I - S - I - N - G
- Respect – treat each student, staff, and faculty with dignity
- Integrity – be transparent and honest
- Service – support each other and the community
- Inclusiveness – embrace the spirit of openness to ideas and all persons
- Nurturing – develop character in students, support the professional development of staff and faculty
- Growth – grow in excellence, expertise and positive impact
- Enrich Student Experience
- Cultivate excellence in teaching and learning
- Enhance applied research capabilities of the college for broader impact on the society
- Engage the community through scholarship and service with leadership and distinction
- Enhance national/international reputation and recognition
College of Engineering and Computer Science Strategic Plan
College of Engineering and Computer Science By-Laws
College of Engineering and Computer Science Workload Practice