How to be a Stronger Leader
You’re busy as a leader. You might be new in your role and just trying to get a handle on what needs to be done. Or you could have been leading for two decades and now working with a multi-generational team that seems not to agree on anything. You’d like to build greater capacity in the members of your team, but where will you find the time? In short, you want to take your leadership to the next level, but the question is “How?” You need a fresh and practical blueprint. Jones Loflin says that new approach is built on four words: Grow, Cultivate, Prune, and Harvest.
In this innovative and engaging presentation built on a timeless model, Jones equips leaders to work with a greater sense of confidence and clarity every day. It’s time to get “growing” and harvest better results for you, your team, and your organization.
The Program Is Perfect For:
- Emerging leaders
- Senior leaders
- Managers struggling with too much to do
- Those leading multi-generational teams
- Leaders leading in a time of change
- Discover the powerfully practical model of looking at leadership from the perspective of a "grower" of people
- Understand how to create the environment for their team that delivers their best work
- Learn the three specific areas they need to address daily as a leader or manager
- Explore what is limiting their success as a leader and what's holding their team members back as well
- Appreciate the value of celebrating more small wins with their team members
Audiences from around the world appreciate the way the model immediately addresses their specific leadership needs regardless of their level within the organization.