Pivot is a searchable database of funding opportunities, potential collaborators, and calls for papers.
The database is user-friendly and has features that allow you to search by subject keywords, eligibility, deadline, and more.
They have a variety of online tutorials that are short, well explained, and accessible all the time. You can also download our quick start guide.
If you want to quickly search for opportunities, you will need to log in below using your NETID and password.
NOTE: If you would like to get the full functionality of the Pivot database (including tracking and saving searches), then you will need to sign up for an account with Pivot.
PIVOT on Youtube
- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
- Search by Sponsor
- Navigating Search Results
- Saving or Tracking Opps (Opportunities)
- Setting Alerts
- Creating Groups to Use When Sharing Funding Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Tracked Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Active Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Setting Deadline Reminders
- Your Pivot Home Page: Advisor
- Your Pivot Home Page: Saved Searches
- Your Pivot Home Page: Shared Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Received Opportunities
- Pivot Profiles: Quick Search
- Pivot Profiles: Advanced Search
- Pivot Profiles: Refining Profile Search Results
- Pivot Profiles: Navigating a Profile
- Pivot Profiles: Funding Matches
Need More Help?
Please feel free to contact Todd Doman (firstname.lastname@example.org), one of UTC's Grant Specialists, or any other member of the ORSP office for help in finding or applying for external funding opportunities.