Pivot is a searchable database of funding opportunities, potential collaborators, and calls for papers.
The database is user-friendly and has features that allow you to search by subject keywords, eligibility, deadline, and more.
They have a variety of online tutorials that are short, well explained, and accessible all the time. You can also download our quick start guide.
You will need to register using your @utc.edu email address, but the PIVOT search is a separate account and should use a distinctly different password
PIVOT on Youtube
- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
- Search by Sponsor
- Navigating Search Results
- Saving or Tracking Opps (Opportunities)
- Setting Alerts
- Creating Groups to Use When Sharing Funding Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Tracked Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Active Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Setting Deadline Reminders
- Your Pivot Home Page: Advisor
- Your Pivot Home Page: Saved Searches
- Your Pivot Home Page: Shared Opps
- Your Pivot Home Page: Received Opportunities
- Pivot Profiles: Quick Search
- Pivot Profiles: Advanced Search
- Pivot Profiles: Refining Profile Search Results
- Pivot Profiles: Navigating a Profile
- Pivot Profiles: Funding Matches
Need More Help?
Please feel free to contact Todd Doman (firstname.lastname@example.org), one of UTC's Grant Specialists, or any other member of the ORSP office for help in finding or applying for external funding opportunities.