Completing the LEAD Exit Survey
Every graduate is requested to complete the LEAD Doctorate Exit Survey online prior to or immediately following graduation. Following approval and acceptance of the Dissertation by the Graduate School, the Program Office will email the candidate the survey link during the final week in the semester in which the candidate completes the Dissertation process.
Diplomas and Transcripts
Diploma policies may be accessed online through the Registrar website (link: Registrar - scroll down to the Graduation section).
Transcript policies may be access online through the Registrar website (link: Registrar - select Order Your Transcript).
Upon request, a degree completion statement may be applied to the official transcript by the Registrar to indicate all degree requirements have been met. Please note that this request will only be honored if all of the following conditions have been met:
- The Dissertation has been successfully defended (Final Defense)
- All Dissertation edits requested by the Dissertation Committee have been approved
- The Dissertation has been uploaded to UTC Scholar for formatting review
- The Dissertation has received final approval from the Graduate School
- Final grades have posted for any Dissertation (LEAD 7999) credit hours in progress
To request a degree completion statement, contact the LEAD Program Office at [email protected].
The LEAD faculty recommend the following regalia:
- Doctor of Philosophy - Black robe with dark blue hood
- Doctor of Education - Navy robe with light blue hood
To order your regalia, please contact the UTC Bookstore Assistant Manager, Ms. Cheryl Buckles, directly at 423.425.5362 or [email protected], at least 8 weeks prior to the Commencement ceremony. Please be prepared to provide your degree and payment/shipping information. The standard robe, hood, tam, and tassel regalia package is appropriate for most graduates; however, custom regalia orders are available upon request. If you anticipate participating in future commencement ceremonies in an administrator or faculty role, you may wish to consider ordering a custom regalia package. Please contact the LEAD Program Office at [email protected] with any questions.
Details regarding the Commencement ceremony are posted to the Registrar website (link: Registrar - scroll down to the Graduation section).