Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships

Located in the University Center Room 201.

Regular office hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Extended office hours are available during the first week of classes each fall and spring semester Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m.5:30 p.m.

The Office is closed for the following holidays/university closings:

  • New Years Day
  • Martin Luther King Jr. Day
  • Spring Holiday (March 30)
  • Memorial Day
  • Independence Day
  • Labor Day
  • October 15-16  (Fall Break) 
  • Thanksgiving (November 22-23)
  • Winter Holiday (December 24December 28)

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship staff is dedicated to providing students and their families with courteous and efficient financial services while complying with all federal, state and university policies. We would like to help you explore your options and make your academic goals more affordable.