Theft/Damage Prevention Tips
- Always keep your dorm room, office, and car door locked.
- In shared spaces, hide small expensive items or take with you if leaving a long period of time.
- Never leave your personal items alone in public, even for a short bathroom break.
- Buy a small fireproof and lockable safe for your valuables.
- Stolen property is more likely to be found when serial numbers are attached to the report. Damaged property is easier to file via insurance companies if serial numbers are known.