Senior Year Advising: Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of the senior year, a student should be able to:
- Complete the graduation application process.
- Successfully complete all degree requirements or compose alternative options.
- Complete remaining graduation requirements as applicable. These may include, but are not limited to: specific major requirements, senior exit exam, financial aid Loan Exit Counseling, and Commencement activities.
- Finalize post-graduate opportunities.
- Maintain a professional relationship with their academic advisor.
- Transfer the professional communication methods learned to their post-graduate relationships.