Applications for the 2020 REU Program are Closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2020 UTChattSat REU
program dates are May 19-July 27, 2020.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 14
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE FOR UNDERGRADUATES
ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCE
UTChattSat: A CubeSat Research and STEM Program at UT Chattanooga
2020 program dates are May 19-July 27, 2020.
The UTChattSat REU Program is a 10-week Research Internship in Chattanooga, TN.
Students work closely with their mentors on cutting-edge projects in Space Systems,
Power Systems, Internet of Things, Smart Cities and other exciting research areas.
Primary Research Areas:
- Space Systems
- Power Systems
- Internet of Things
- Smart Cities
- Radiation Effects
- Embedded Systems
The Program Includes:
- $5,000 stipend
- On-campus housing
- Up to $450 of travel expenses
- Daily meal expenses
- Recreational activities such as white water rafting, hiking, and others
- Tours of nearby research facilities such as Oak Ridge National Laboratories
- U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Currently enrolled in a College or University Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science Program