APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) Certification Review Course
The APICS CPIM Certification Review Course prepares individuals for the CPIM Certification and provids them with a broad and strategic outlook on supply chain management. Participants will gain strategies and skills to effectively manage external operations and the extended supply chain.
|• Demand planners||• Production managers|
|• Inventory specialist||• Operations and Warehouse managers|
|• Purchasers||• Supplier relationship manager|
- Management and leadership techniques to ensure an efficient and accurate production process
- Demand planning strategies to achieve best-in-class results
- Network and infrastructure designs that improve delivery KPIs
- Learn the essential knowledge needed to accurately plan and manage your production cycle.
- Develop concepts that can be applied in your organization to improve KPIs.
- Improve understanding demand planning and production capacity.
- Gain recognition as production planning expert.
- Reduce costs and impact your organization’s bottom line
- Demonstration ability to communicate with others about your organization’s production planning process.
The CPIM Part 1 program is divided into one module.
- Module 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Covers planning, continuous improvement, lean, demand management, capacity management, purchasing, inventory management, control, and distribution.
The CPIM Part 2 program is divided into four modules.
- Module 1: Strategic Management of Resources
- Covers developing a business strategy, analyzing information, competition assessment, sustainability, costing, operations strategy, and infrastructure.
- Module 2: Master Planning of Resources
- Covers demand management, forecasting, customer interface, S&OP, scheduling principles, and distribution planning.
- Module 3: Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Covers inventory management (aggregate and item), material requirements planning, capacity planning, managing projects, procurement and sourcing.
- Module 4: Execution and Control of Operations
- Covers execution of operations, scheduling, capacity control, continuous improvement, and design concepts.
Your journey to becoming certified begins with the CPIM Learning System, included with your registration for the course. The CPIM Learning System builds on existing strengths and deepens your understanding of supply chain management principles. The instructor-led class format helps you navigate concepts and enriches your learning.
There are two exams required for the CPIM. Each consists of 150 computer-based questions and take approximately 3.5 hours each.
There are no college degree or work experience requirements to sit for the certification