Beyond the Classroom Challenge
How does the Beyond the Classroom Challenge work?
- Sign up to receive a weekly list of the best fun, free events on campus and in the community.
- Complete the Beyond the Classroom Challenge by the last day of exams in one of two ways:
- Fully participate and reflect on 10 events
- Complete any designated point-earning experience, then fully participate and reflect on five events.
- Complete a post-challenge reflection survey and turn in a photo before summer break
Why participate in the Beyond the Classroom Challenge?
- Each event will help students get to know UTC and Chattanooga and learn where to get more involved.
- All ThinkAchieve events are free!
- By completing the challenge, students can receive the Beyond the Classroom Challenge Award, which includes:
- A pictorial award signed by UTC's Chancellor, Steve Angle
- A celebratory dinner with your fellow award winners
- Priority registration during the registration period of the following semester
- All points accumulate toward being recognized as a ThinkAchieve Graduate.