Extended Finals Hours
The University Center will have extended hours during Final Exams for students looking for a place to study, get something to eat, or just a place to take a break.
Here is some of what we have to offer...
- If your favorite study location is too crowded, the University Center will be open until 1:00am on December 3, 4, 5, 8, and 9.
- Students can reserve our smaller 3rd floor meeting rooms for Group Study Rooms any of these nights. Fill fill out the request form. Or, if you are interested in a room during the day or on the weekend you can submit that time in the open request box on the form.
- The Raccoon Mountain Room and Signal Mountain Room will be open for quiet, individual study.
- The Game Room will be open until 1:00am for any students who need to take a break. We have billiards and pingpong, as well as an XBox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
- Aramark will have some extended hours as well:
- Chic-Fil-A will be open until 10:00pm on December 3 & 4
- The UC POD Market will be open until 12:00am on December 3, 4, and 5 (for those students who have a snack or coffee craving!)
- Late Night Breakfast will be in the UC on Thursday, December 5th. You don't want to miss this event. And remember to bring your UTC ID.
- The Counseling Center will have extended hours to assist any students who may need
someone to talk to. There extended hours will be...
- Tuesday, December 3rd - 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, December 4th - 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, December 5th - 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday December 8th - 4:00pm-7:00pm