Online Room Condition Report
Resident assistants are instructed to report any pre-existing damages to the room prior to the resident’s arrival. Residents should inspect room condition upon check-in and report any discrepancies on their online RCR within 24 hours.
- Room Condition Report is available through Manage My Housing.
- Residents and roommates are responsible for ALL damages to their room.
- Damage and improper check-out assessments will be completed by the resident director after all residents have moved out.
- The RA (or any other staff member) cannot make verbal guarantees of an absence of charges.
- Final charges will be assessed by the resident director.
- Charges (or lack of charges) listed on the room inspection do not include penalties related to contract breakage.
- Residents are responsible for damages regardless or not of approving their online room inspection.