Program requires devices (computer, laptop, or tablet; iPads do not offer full functionality) with internet connection.
Mission Price: $200
Save 15% when booking 3 or more missions
- Designed for 10-24 participants
- Recommended for 5th and 6th grades
- 1-hour engaging, collaborative experiences
- Aligned to national education standards
- Perfect for remote, hybrid, and socially distant classrooms
- No handouts or supplies needed
Researchers are ready to explore Mars but more than 40 million miles separate Earth from the Red Planet. We need to build a base on one of the Red Planet's moons, Deimos or Phobos. Student teams will select which moon is best to build a base by analyzing data collected by rovers they land on Deimos and Phobos. The team's research efforts come to a halt when they encounter a critical emergency. Students must work together to resolve the situation, analyze the data from their experiments, and select a moon to build a base.