Graduate Student Association
The Graduate Student Association (GSA), is a student-led organization that serves as the official voice for graduate and professional students at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. The GSA represents and acts on behalf of graduate students by participating in student government, appointing representatives to university administrative committees and developing programs geared towards providing opportunities for academic development. GSA also organizes and sponsors social networking events that bring together graduate and professional students from across campus. All graduate students enrolled at UTC are automatically members of the GSA, and are invited to attend events and meetings.
The GSA will represent the needs and concerns of graduate students as a whole at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga by:
- Promoting cohesiveness between the various graduate-level programs at UTC and encouraging collegiality among all graduate students.
- Supporting and promoting an atmosphere of mutual respect and professional development within the University.
- Making recommendations to the Graduate School Office and the Graduate Council on behalf of all University graduate students.
- Increasing graduate student representation within University, faculty, and System-wide committees.
- Supporting the professional development of graduate students.
- Advancing the public image and prestige of both graduate students and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga as a whole and
- Representing graduate school students to the UTC and UT administration.
We are here to serve and help the graduate student community, if there's anything you need that can't be found on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org