For information about graduate course costs and graduate assistantships as well as scholarships & financial aid see below.
TUITION, FEE RATES & PAYMENT:
Disclaimer: Tuition is subject to change without notice. University Fees are set by the Board of Trustees and are subject to change at any regular or called meeting of the Board.
Tennessee Residency Appeal and Regional Tuition Differential information:
- UTC Graduate School Forms (To file a residency appeal, complete the applicable UTC form located under the header "Forms for assistantships, residency appeals, and tuition differential.")
UTC GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS:
Rollins College of Business Assistantship Application
- Due Dates:
- October 15 for Spring assistantships
- April 1 for Fall assistantships
- Use & submit the Rollins College of Business Assistantship Application if interested in GA positions within the UTC Gary W. Rollins College of Business.
UTC General Assistantship Information & Application
- Visit this site for all non-Rollins College of Business Assistantships.
- Use the form located one this site for any non-Rollins College of Business Assistantships.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. You should investigate any financial aid that seems appropriate to your circumstances.