The Computational Science program is interdisciplinary and open to qualified students with an undergraduate degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or the natural sciences. Prospective students should have an aptitude for scientific computer programming.
- Graduate School application
- Program specific application
- Official transcripts from every college attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- 3.0 GPA (out of 4.0 scale)
- International Applicants must also submit GRE and TOEFL/IELTS Scores
Prospective students can apply by following application procedures of the UTC Graduate School at utc.edu/graduate-school/prospective-students/graduate-degree-programs.
The application and all application requirements must be submitted and complete by the stated deadlines below:
- Fall Admission: February 1st
- Spring Admission: September 1st
International students should also visit International Student Services website for additional admissions related information.