Accommodations Requests for the Public
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities related to UTC for individuals with disabilities.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga makes every effort to honor disability accommodation requests. Requests can be responded to most effectively if received as far in advance of the event as possible. Please contact the Disability Resource Center at (423) 425-4006 as soon as you can so we may effectively provide a reasonable accommodation.
When you contact us, please provide the following pieces of information with your request:
- Your name and contact information and date of the request
- What type of accommodation you will need
- Date and start time for accommodation provision
- Location (building & room)
- Details of assignment (including the title of the event if any, the nature of the event, e.g. lecture, presentation, meeting, concert, staff retreat, training).
For general disability accommodation requests, contact the DRC at (423)425-4006, or email the director at Michelle-Rigler@utc.edu.