Reverse Career Fair
The Annual Reverse Career Fair is a culminating event at UTC Mosaic. It is an opportunity for our students, who are on the autism spectrum, to participate in a more comfortable career fair format. All of our Juniors, Seniors, and any of the last year's graduates still seeking employment will have a booth sharing their strengths, talents, and skills and employers will have a chance to walk around and meet each student.
This event provides a number of opportunities for you, as employers, to:
- Conduct on-site interviews with Juniors, Seniors, and Graduates
- Secure highly-skilled interns & employees
- Bring along staff (no limit on tag-alongs!) who may benefit from exposure to neurodiversity
- Dispel misconceptions about autistic professionals
- Network with students as well as other local businesses
All of this is free of charge. Our mission is to empower our students to be successful in their career field, as well as create a more autism-friendly Chattanooga. We can't do it without you!
The annual Reverse Career Fair will be held 4/4/2024
Check out our Sponsorship Proposal here!
If you or your business would like to sponsor the Reverse Career Fair, contact Kathy Melton at [email protected] for information detailing the opportunities available for partnership and branding.