Why should you use Camtasia?
- Engage students with video
- Create a video introduction and tour for your course on UTC Learn
- Create powerful video lessons
- Add interactivity for customized learning
- Produce Audio/Video content for online, hybrid, or traditional courses
- Software tutorials for discipline-specific or lab software
- Narrated PowerPoint presentations
- Narrated explanation of lecture notes, homework solutions or other materials
- Easy to integrate with UTC Learn
- and more!
Camtasia Studio Software Installation
Camtasia Studio is available for Windows or Mac OS X university owned and managed computers.
To have the software installed on your computer, the first step is to view a brief training video. After the video, submit a request to have the software installed.
UTC IT will receive your information from this request. Once a 30 minute face-to-face training is scheduled with the Walker Center for Teaching and Learning, the software delivery through SCCM/Casper will be completed in time for the training. If the face-to-face training is not completed, the software will be removed from your computer.