The University of Tennessee, Chattanooga is scheduled for reaffirmation of accreditation in March of 2023 by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). The reaffirmation process requires a thorough review and documentation of current programs, policies, and procedures as part of the Reaffirmation Compliance Certification Report, and the development of a new, 10-year Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP).
What is the charge for A Moc's First Year Implementation Committee?
The charge for A Moc's First Year Implementation Committee is to build on the work of the QEP Committee and work in conjunction with the Reaffirmation Leadership Committee to develop comprehensive implementation processes for UTC's Quality Enhancement Plan: "A Moc's First Year".
A Moc's First Year Implementation Committee's responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight and coordination of the QEP Implementation process
- Engage with UTC community members on the QEP topic
- Respond to feedback provided by the QEP External Evaluator and finalize a 5-year implementation plan for the QEP
- Record minutes of all meetings and file with the Office of Planning, Evaluation, and Institutional Research (OPEIR)
- Provide regular updates to the Reaffirmation Leadership Committee