UTC maintains a Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) membership which provides IACUC training courses. All personnel named in an animal research protocol must complete the Basic Course and the appropriate species-specific courses. Named personnel must complete a Refresher Course every 3 years.
You may access the CITI curriculum here: https://www.citiprogram.org. Please note that you will need to register as a new user and associate yourself with UTC in order to access the courses. Click "add courses" once you have registered and complete the questionnaire to generate applicable courses.
For step-by-step instructions on how to register with CITI and enroll in IACUC courses, please view CITI Tutorial – IACUC.
Required (indicated by **) or Recommended Courses:
- **Working with the IACUC - Basic Course
- **Working with the IACUC - Refresher
- Essentials for IACUC Members
- Post-Procedure Care of Mice and Rats in Research: Minimizing Pain and Distress
- Wildlife Research
- Working with Amphibians in Research Settings
- Working with Mice in Research Settings
- Working With Fish in Research Settings