The World of Information
Using a baking metaphor, this video describes the process of identifying, evaluating, and compiling a balanced set of resources for a research project.
- The video will take 4 minutes to watch.
- Students will understand the breadth of information sources available to them in order to think beyond initial web search results.
- Students will learn basic evaluative strategies for information in order to determine the value of individual sources.
- Students will consider the rhetorical benefits and deficits of individual source types in order to build a more complete body of research for their project.
- Bake Up Some Research (video)