- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Community Health Education: University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Dietetic Internship: University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Dietetics: Lipscomb University
- Immediate Past President, Tennessee Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (TAND)
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (national, state, and local levels)
- Member, Chattanooga Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Advocated with Legislator, Senator Bo Watson to file a budget amendment to approve the implementation of the Breakfast After the Bell Program: TAND, Advocacy Pillar initiative in 2018. This program helps get breakfast in the classrooms for high poverty schools in TN.
- Fill Snack Packs with other community members for children to have a snack bag to take home with them on the weekends, East Brainerd Church of Christ.
- Provide nutrition talks and presentations with elementary students.