MPH: Nutrition and Dietetics
Goal #1: The program will prepare graduates who are reflective practitioners as entry-level masters-prepared registered dietitian nutritionists with an MPH degree with a concentration in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- At least 80% of program students complete program requirements within 3 years (150% of the program length)
- Of graduates who seek employment, at least 50% are employed in nutrition and dietetics or related fields within 12 months of graduation
- At least 50% of program graduates take the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists within 12 months of program completion
- The program’s one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists is at least 80%
- At least 50% of employers will rate the program graduates as meets or exceeds expectations for entry-level practice
Goal #2: Students will participate in activities that are inclusive of a variety of populations from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and ideas.
- At least 50% of students will report participating in activities that were inclusive of a variety of populations during their program of study.