We can't wait to see you on campus and are getting ready for your visit. In the meantime, please review the information below before coming to campus. It is important that we keep you and our staff safe while here. While you're at it, don't forget to print your parking pass and place it on your dash when you arrive. If you have any follow-up questions, reach out to us at (423) 425-5220 or email us at [email protected].
Parking is available in the 5th Street Parking garage which is located at 601 Mocs Alumni Dr (click the link for driving instructions). Please make sure to print your parking pass and display it on your car dashboard during your visit. Disability parking information is available on the Campus Map.
Print Parking Pass
9:15 am: Check-in begins
Get your information packet.
9:30 am: Welcome
Leaders across campus will be here to welcome you to campus and kick-off activities with extra blue and gold spirit.
9:45 am - 12 pm: Campus Tour
- Chamberlain Pavilion
- Photo opportunity and time to mocs (mix) and mingle with leadership, alumni, faculty, staff, and students.
- Lupton Hall
- University Center
- University Health Services
- UTC Library
- West Campus Housing Complex
12:15 pm: Student Panel
Hear from our current student at a panel moderated by our Mocs One Center staff.
- Visit our UTC Bookstore
- Pick up your Mocs Card
- Purchase your parking permit
- Tour the Aquatic and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Tour select residence halls (showrooms only; students will not see their actual room assignment).
Additional COVID-19 instructions
Check for COVID-19 Symptoms
If you are not feeling well on the day of your scheduled visit, please do not attempt to visit campus. If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms or is positive for the virus, please do not attempt to visit campus. Instead, please contact us at (423)425-5220 and we will do our very best to reschedule you for another date.
Face coverings are required during your entire visit
Visitors are required to bring and wear a face covering when visiting campus. Face coverings must cover your nose and mouth and must be worn at all times while on campus (indoors and outdoors), including while physical distancing of six feet or greater.
You will be required to complete an additional COVID-19 health screening when you arrive at check-in. Answering ‘YES’ to any of the questions below will result in the cancellation of your visit. The screening contains the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your immediate traveling party, been told to quarantine/isolate by a medical provider or the health department?
- In the past 14 days, have you or anyone in your immediate traveling party, had close contact (i.e. less than 6 feet of physical distance) for 10 minutes or more with someone who has or is suspected of having COVID-19?
- Are you or anyone in your immediate traveling party, experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing which is new or not explained by a pre-existing condition?
- In the past 48 hours, have you or anyone in your immediate traveling party, had at least two of the following symptoms which is new or not explained by a pre-existing condition: fever, chills, repeated shaking chills, fatigue, muscle pain, body aches, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion or runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of taste or smell?
- Did you or any member in your immediate travel party, have a temperature of 100.4 at any point in the past 72 hours?
- Have you or any member in your immediate traveling party, tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
On the day of your visit
After you have parked, reference your confirmation email for directions on where to check in at the University Center. The University Center is located diagonally across the street from the 5th Street Parking Garage. Upon arrival, please remember to complete the Covid-19 questionnaire.
These guidelines will help you prepare for a wonderful visit:
Water and light snacks will be provided for participants while on campus. Other food service options will be limited on campus this summer after the event.
Don't be late. That's just embarrassing. Remember, all times listed are Eastern.
Be prepared to walk outside. Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. Bring an umbrella just in case.
Wear blue & gold... it's a safe bet.