UTC College of Business
Elevator Pitch Competition Rules & Application
Submissions Due by Wednesday, November 8, 2017.
The Elevator Pitch Competition will take place on Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
3:30 to 5:00 PM, Fletcher Hall 114
Please read the rules, then fill out the application below.
This year applicants are REQUIRED to attend one of three workshops in the fall semester. The on-campus Pitch Competition will be held in March 2018. Practice Pitch workshops will be held in early spring semester. The Pitch Competition is open to ALL current UTC students (both undergraduate and graduate) from any major.
A maximum of 15 of the top applicants will be selected to participate in the competition.
The on-campus Pitch Competition will be held in March 2018.
- All applications are due by online submission below.
- You will be notified via e-mail if you have been selected to compete.
- Pitches will be no longer than 2 minutes
- The maximum number of participants per team is 4.
- Only 1 rep/team can speak but all team members may stand up front during the pitch.
- Winners Receive:
- First Place: $1,000
- Second Place: $500
- Third Place: $250
- Winners will receive free registration to Co.Starters Workshop or Co.Starters for Causes Workshop held locally.
- Winners will receive free mentoring provided through local businesses.