Microsoft Word - Advanced
Microsoft® Word 2016 enables you to do far more than simple word processing.
Word includes advanced image manipulation tools, collaboration features, cross-referencing and linking tools, entry forms and data collection, security features and tools to automate document production.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Word 2016 Exam and the Word 2016 Expert Exam.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for students who want to use advanced capabilities in Word, including image manipulation, collaboration and revision tracking, cross-referencing and linking, document security, forms, and process automation through macros.
What You Will Learn
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
How You Will Benefit
- Gain an extensive understanding of Word functions that will not only set you apart, but propel you in today's workplace.
- Create top-of-the-line, professional-looking documents using images and custom graphic elements.
- Save your organization time through the creation of macros that are used to automate tasks.
- Build your resume with the addition of specialized skills few individuals possess.