Not too big. Not too small. We’re just right.
UTC combines the opportunities and amenities of a large campus with the friendliness and personalized attention of a much smaller one.
Awesome professors. Real world experience. Unrivaled location. State-of-the-art spaces. A welcoming community of Mocs. You’ll never want to leave.
But don’t take our word for it. Come see for yourself.
Campus tours are available throughout the week with morning and afternoon options to best fit your schedule.
Campus tours for spring 2020 will run August 26th - April 17th.
Register now to see available days and times.
We do not have campus tours on the following dates:
- Holidays, administrative closings and other non-tour dates:
- January 20th
- March 9-15th
- April 10th
We will offer a Saturday tour at 10 am & 11 am on April 4th, 2020. To sign up for either Saturday tour, please click the "Schedule a Visit" button in the lower right corner and then select the "Events" section.
Academic Department Visits and Tours
Take advantage of opportunities to learn more about specific colleges and departments on your next visit by scheduling a departmental tour.
Nothing beats an actual tour of campus, but you can always get a feel for campus with our Virtual Tour.
Download the Self-Guided Tour application to your phone and explore campus at your own pace, on your own time.
Tours are available for groups who are interested in bringing 9 or more students to campus. Days and times are limited so reservations can be made up to four months in advance and must be made at least three weeks in advance. Contact Ginny Reese to reserve your spot today.
Tours are only available to groups in the 9th grade or higher.
- Register early and bring a copy of your confirmation. Tours fill up quickly.
- Chattanooga is in the Eastern time zone! If you're coming from the Central time zone, you'll be losing an hour. Don't worry, you'll gain it on the way back!
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for weather. Explore campus by foot at peak comfort. Don’t forget the umbrella.
- Make the most of your visit. Obviously our tour guides are amazing. But, we hope you’ll talk to more than just their smiling faces. Set up appointments with departments of interest in advance. Simply reach out to them with an email or a call; or learn more about our Focus Fridays and Departmental Tours.
- Tell us what you need. We want to make our campus accessible for everyone. Need an accommodation? Let our office know when you schedule your tour.
From our gorgeous riverfront and breathtaking mountain views to our nation-leading internet speeds, Chattanooga has a lot going for it. Our thriving tech, start-up, foodie and art scenes mean we have something for everyone.
It’s no secret. People can’t stop talking about our city.
And UTC’s campus is in the heart of it all.
After exploring campus, check out the local digs.