Not too big. Not too small. We’re just right.
UTC combines the opportunities and amenities of a large campus with the friendliness and personalized attention of a much smaller one.
Awesome professors. Real world experience. Unrivaled location. State-of-the-art spaces. A welcoming community of Mocs. You’ll never want to leave.
But don’t take our word for it. Come see for yourself.
Campus tours are currently limited to groups of 10 or less students and 2 accompanying adults. Visits are available throughout the week with morning and afternoon options to best fit your schedule.
Campus tours for Fall 2020 will run September 5th - November 20th.
Register now to see available days and times.
Nothing beats an actual tour of campus, but you can always get a feel for campus with our Virtual Tour.
Download the Self-Guided Tour application to your phone and explore campus at your own pace, on your own time.
COVID-19 update: Group tours are not available during Fall 2020. We will update the website when we receive clearance to resume group tours.
- Register early and bring a copy of your confirmation. Tours fill up quickly.
- Chattanooga is in the Eastern time zone! If you're coming from the Central time zone, you'll be losing an hour. Don't worry, you'll gain it on the way back!
- Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for weather. Explore campus by foot at peak comfort. Don’t forget the umbrella.
- Make the most of your visit. Obviously our tour guides are amazing. But, we hope you’ll talk to more than just their smiling faces. Set up appointments with departments of interest in advance. Simply reach out to them with an email or a call; or learn more about our Focus Fridays and Departmental Tours.
- Tell us what you need. We want to make our campus accessible for everyone. Need an accommodation? Let our office know when you schedule your tour.
From our gorgeous riverfront and breathtaking mountain views to our nation-leading internet speeds, Chattanooga has a lot going for it. Our thriving tech, start-up, foodie and art scenes mean we have something for everyone.
It’s no secret. People can’t stop talking about our city.
And UTC’s campus is in the heart of it all.
After exploring campus, check out the local digs.