Institutional Vision, Mission, Core Values
- We Engage Students, Inspire Change and Enrich Community.
We nurture students through community connections… tied to our values and our region… grounded in Chattanooga… a great drawing card… we value our place.
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a driving force for achieving excellence by actively engaging students, faculty and staff; embracing diversity and inclusion; inspiring positive change; and enriching and sustaining our community.
At UTC… we develop a community on campus…enable students to go into the global community and achieve… provide a nurturing environment that connects students, community and opportunity.
- Students are the primary reason we exist as an institution.
- We live integrity, civility and honesty.
- We relentlessly pursue excellence.
- We embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Creativity, inquiry and scholarship are our culture.
We teach… we learn… we interact… we nurture… we grow citizens for tomorrow… we do the basics and more.