Institutional Vision, Mission, Core Values
We engage students, inspire change and enrich community.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a driving force for achieving excellence by actively engaging students, faculty and staff, embracing diversity and inclusion, inspiring positive change and enriching and sustaining our community.
- We believe that students are the reason our institution exists.
- We affirm the essential function of a liberal arts education.
- We commit to transformational engagement with our community.
- We nurture a culture of creativity, scholarship and innovation.
- We embrace diversity and inclusion.
- We pursue excellence in all that we do.
- We live integrity and civility.