Sales & Recorded Info: 423-266-6627
Arena Box Office Daily regular hours
- Mon - Fri: 10 am - 5 pm ET .
- Closed on National Holidays.
Arena Box Office Event Hours
- 1-1/2 Hours before Event times.
Email: [email protected] Comments or questions only. No Ticket orders taken.
All seat are sold online, at the Arena Box Office windows, phones and outlets and all seats are available on a first purchased basis.
Most events will go off-sale for Internet ticket sales, 6 hours prior to events.
Handicapped accommodations are available. Please notify Box Office at time of ticket purchase.
Wheelchair locations are reserved on a first-purchase basis directly from the Box Office. Wheelchair locations are limited to one wheelchair and one companion seat. Not available on the Internet at this time.
Payment Types Accepted
- Arena Box Office accepts cash and Visa or MasterCard at anytime. Checks are accepted for ticket purchases up to 14 work days or earlier prior to an event.
- Internet & Phone sales accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- Arena Concession stands accept Cash and Visa or MasterCard.
- All programs, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
- No audio or video recording devices permitted for professional performances.
- No outside food or drinks can be brought into the Arena.
- All purses, backpacks, bags and packages must be inspected by security when entering the Arena with compliance to our clear bag policy.
Box Office Policy
- All sales are final. No Refunds or exchanges. Credit Card orders are processed at time of ticket order.
- Internet sales will receive an email confirmation. Be sure your email service permits emails from [email protected]
Please Note: Internet Sales access has a time limit per transaction. If you exceed the time limit, tickets will not be held.
- In the situation of an event cancellation, refund policy will be announced within 3 days of cancellation. Internet Convenience Charges are Non-refundable due to services provided by a third party vendor.
Discounts requiring coupons or ID are not available on the Internet or by phone.
- Most Events have a limit to the number of tickets purchased by one customer and with one credit card. The Arena Box Office reserves the right to cancel any tickets exceeding the limit. (Group orders should contact the Box Office direct for Group arrangements.)
Will Call Policy: Will Call pick-up is at Arena Gate 1 Box Office. Tickets must be picked up by credit card owner. Credit card and matching photo ID must be presented for tickets to be released. Please allow one business day for Will Call ticket processing before attempting to pick tickets up at the McKenzie Arena, except when ordered on the event day.